HOW TO REGISTER
To register for the EOS 2016 European Obesity Summit, please fill in the Online Registration Form
Please note that the Online Registration Form is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form and a password will be sent to you.
||Until 31 March 2016
||From 01 April
|EASO and IFSO EC Member
|Nurses & Allied Health Care Professionals
|World Bank’ Rate (2)
Registration fees include VAT.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or standard), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply. Pre-registration is available until 30 April 2016. Registrations from 27 May 2016 must be made onsite.
- Applicants must indicate the National Association of which they are a member so that their membership can be verified.
- To qualify for the ‘World Bank’ rate, applicants must live and work in a low-income country as defined by the World Bank. A list of applicable countries will be available during the online registration process.
- Applicants must be full-time students at the time of the congress and will need to send a proof of student status letter from their university department. Please post, fax or email it to the Congress Secretariat. Post doctorate students are not eligible for this rate.
Full Registration (Including Concessions)
- Admission to the scientific sessions and exhibition & poster hall
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Delegate Bag – including programme book, abstract book etc.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received. Payment must be in Euros using one of the following options:
Preferred Payment Option:
All payments made by bank transfer have to be net of all bank charges. The payer pays the bank charges of their bank, and the beneficiary pays the charges of their bank, if any.
- Credit card – Visa and MasterCard payments can be completed during online registration. Please note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, instructions will be included in your invoice as well. Please note that an international bank transfer may take up to 10 days to reach our account and that you should ensure that transfers are action well in advance of registration deadlines.
If you take advantage of the early pre-registration rate, payment must be received by the 27 February 2016 deadline. If payment is not received by this deadline, the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat
- Cancellations received prior to 27 February 2016 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee
- Cancellations received after 28 February 2016 will not be refunded
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing
Group registration is available to groups of 10 or more delegates. Contact the Congress Secretariat to make group bookings.
Name change (for groups only)
If you should be prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to Congress Secretariat. A handling fee of 20 EUR will be charged for each name change.
Press registration will be organised separately. Accredited journalists can register via the media page of this site from March 2016.
Letters of invitation
Letters of invitation to assist with Visa applications can be provided by the Congress Secretariat.
Visa applications are not the responsibility of the Congress. Please ensure that you submit your application to the appropriate Embassy in good time. Letters of invitation WILL NOT be issued after 31 March 2016.
Alijet & Fargo International is appointed to be the referent between the Italian Pharmaceutical Companies and the Italian Health Ministry as to the collection and submission of the legal documentation required by the Italian Legislative Order n. 541 of December 30, 1992, Art. 12, Para 3. Contact: Alijet & Fargo International S.r.l. - Via Petro Marconcelli 44/46/48 - 50137 Firenze - Email: email@example.com
Copyright @ EOS 2016 European Obesity Summit All Rights Reserved